We've reached our final production blog

 This is a bittersweet moment. we've finally reached the last and final production blog. I'm glad to have finally broken free of the chains of the numerous production blog due dates. This is a day of celebration. Honestly I don't even know what to blog about. I've basically covered everything that concerns the project so far. The only thing left to do is upload the montage scene onto the final product. But I don't even know if i should anymore. So far our production is kind of long, and that's excluding the montage. So right now me and Macaria are trying to decide if we should even include it. I think that later tonight I'm going to send it to her and we'll decide then. WE'RE ALMOST DONE! yaaaaaaay. That's so exciting. Now the only thing I'm really worried about is the final CCR. I forgot that it needed to be done via video this time. That new piece of information really threw me off. But I know ill be able to tackle it. I'm just so relieved that the final task is almost over. Its almost like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest.




Comments